Where is the nearest Post Office? in Turkish

Where is the nearest Post Office? It is a common sentence in nearly every language 🙂 I used to hate this chapter when i was learning foreign language.Anyway. I will make it really easy like right and left and asking the question.

Where is the nearest Post Office? En yakın Postane nerede?

Sağda – on the right

solda – on the left

dümdüz – straight on

ileri – forward

geri – backward

This entry was posted in Life, where is and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Where is the nearest Post Office? in Turkish

1. Stefan says:

Hey Mert, I still dont get why you use “postahane” in the question, but in your vocabulary list it was “postane”… Can you explain that, please?

2. admin says:

Yes Stefan you are right about it correct form is “postane”.

Posta hane is a kind of old Turkish form. So forget about it and use “postane” instead.

3. Stefan says:

I *need* more words ))

( kirmizi! beyaz! en büyük! — assimilation level 1 )

4. Stefan says:

How can I motivate you to add some more lessons or words?

5. fran says:

where can I find your vocabulary list?<--- Sorry vocabulary list is really small in size right now. 🙁

6. fran says:

anyway, where is it? because i dont see any links to it
    <---ahmm sorry vocabulary is in small size and dont have the list yet

7. Lilith says:

En yakında postane nerede? <-- en yakın postane nerede? Solda. Burada otel var mı? <----- is there any hotel here? " A nice phrase to memorize guys" Burada otel yok, maalesef, dümdüz gitiniz, on beş dakika sonra sağda en yakında otel var. <---dümdüz gidiniz.en yakın otel on beş dakika sonra sağda. OR on beş dikak sonra sağda otel var. (to say it is near in that sentence doesnt make feel good. but it is correct and is understood easily)

Comments are closed.